BY BELVEDERE

Samantha V.
San Leandro , CA
I think it’s a great product !!! Love vodka I will love the have a little bit of flavor in to it ,, love the bottle size it’s a great value I really recomend this vodka you will love it to great for every try it you love it to
Lizzie L.
Whittier, CA
This vodka is high end. You can taste the extra steps in distillery to make this a smooth tasting drink. It goes well with any usual mixers but I prefer to always mix vodka with Citrus or fruit flavors. The price point is a bit high but I have never had a hang over to when drinking this so the payoff is worth it!
Kei-Lei E.
Ware
It’s not my favorite vodka, but it doesn’t taste like rubbing alcohol either. It was priced decently, especially considering the quality. It was my first time ever purchasing Belvedere on my own, and I had only done so because my sister recommended it. I would most definitely purchase it again in the future!
Jessica L.
My father in law bought us the biggest bottle of Belvedere when we got engaged, and of course would never violate military or country laws, but if he did, he probably would have sent a bottle of this overseas where my husband was stationed for his birthday, wrapped in a pillow for extra good sleeping.
Cassie A.
san diego
Good choice of vodka. Not my favorite but definitely still good quality. Still smooth. On the more expensive side but I would buy again if my favorites were not available.
Mireya M.
Elm City
If i could give this more than 5 stars, I would! This vodka is the best I’ve ever tasted! Very smooth and delicious and beautiful packaging! Grey goose and Belvedere are very comparable in my opinion but I prefer each for certain drinks! Belvedere and cranberry juice with a lime is EVERYTHING!!!
Evelyn L.
Granada Hills, CA
I used to love Belvedere vodka! It was always my go to choice when buying drink at a club or bar. It is extremely smooth. As far as price, it is a bit on the higher end, but for the taste I would definitely recommend to others. Still a great choice and better than other brands out there.
Cora M.
Smooth taste. I never ever get a hangover. This speaks to the quality of the product& how it is refined & distilled. I always do this with cranberry juice. But my favorite as soon as it starts to be cold out is a great black Russian just by doing Kahlua. Kahlúa Original Coffee Liqueur
Joseph L.
Honolulu
Belvedere is a great, smooth tasting vodka. I enjoy drinking it with water and lime. When you drink belvedere you do not need to mix it with fruit juice because it is does not have a harsh alcohol taste like most cheap vodkas. A half of a small like is all the flavor it needs to taste great.
Miya S.
Columbia, MD
Belvedere Vodka is one of my favorites! I love it as shots and mixed . I am a repeat consumer for many reasons, its reasonable in price, it has great quality, i love using it as shots or to spike up a drink. The first couple of times are rough, but once you get used to the taste its great