BY BELVEDERE

Amanda G.
Binghamton, NY
Surprisingly very smooth. Great for making mixed drinks. Great smooth vodka that's affordable, and I can I find it at most of my local liqou and wine stores.
Dani G.
Eugene
Purchased at: Safeway
I love all Belvedere, but this size is the best bang for your buck since it is a pricier brand. If you have some friends to pitch in, this is the way to go!
April T.
Ariton
Nice and smooth! No potent afterbite to your shot or drink! Pairs nicely with juices or energy drinks for cocktails also can stand alone for strait shots!
Amanda C.
Saint Louis, MO
Always a favorite. Top 3 on my list for vodka. Best mixed with cranberry juice. I love to buy for gifts and everyday adult beverages. Definitely recommend.
Amanda B.
Los Angeles
Only tried it 2 I would still give it a try again before I can truly say if is worth the purchase but last time I tried it I mixed it with cranberry juice
Heather A.
This vodka is great in martinis. I had to buy his brand once because the store was out of the other one I buy. It makes great drinks. I would buy it again.
Stella M.
San Jose, CA
This is the basic okay vodka I would get in a nightclub. Although it is marketed as a premium vodka, I much prefer small batch or more distilled varieties.
Angelle G.
New Orleans, LA
Belvedere is affordable and tasty i find it smooth and strong not much of a vodka drinker but when i do i prefer top shelf and Belvedere is definitely that
Maritza L.
Your basic vodka. It’s good but not great. Good for cheap vodka. I bought this at my local liquor store. Could be compared to grey goose or absolute
Brittney C.
Great vodka and good price! Goes down smoothly! Super affordable with price. I would recommend it to any vodka drinker! The bottle packaging is well done.