BY BELVEDERE

Nichole C.
Midland, TX
The smoothest vodka I’ve ever tasted. My favorite way to drink it is with cranberry juice. The down side is they don’t always have it at bats or restaurants!!!
Nicole A.
Covina , CA
Perfect bar staple! This is a crowd pleaser. A clean, clear palette to make your favorite cocktail. It has such a smooth finish you can drink it on the rocks!
Stacie E.
Belton Mo
Belvedere Vodka is nice does not have a real strong smell like a lot of other Vodka I mix it of course never drink it straight goes good with cranberry juice.
Jacki W.
Manchester, NH
Vodka! Low cal. Pretty sure this has gluten though. Good price at the liquor store. The 1.75L is a great deal. Enough for everyone at the party and then some
Bianca B.
Sacramento, CA
WHEEEW. Memories of belvedere!!! And that's saying a lot, no blackouts :). It's one of the better brands of vodka that I'd select if I were in a vodka mood.
Amanda G.
Binghamton, NY
Surprisingly very smooth. Great for making mixed drinks. Great smooth vodka that's affordable, and I can I find it at most of my local liqou and wine stores.
Lili D.
Very smooth. Great when chilled! I don't use a chaser with it either. I typically only use chasers for cheaper quality vodka (which this is not).
Kristen H.
Sacramento, CA
Still the same stuff just a larger bottle, which I believe is genius! Cosmopolitans are the best with Belvedere! Don’t waste your time buy the bigger bottle!
antonella B.
One of my favorite vodkas. Put it in the freezer and it's even smoother. No bad after taste, perfect for shot or in a mixer drink. No hangovers the next day.
Sarah M.
Los Angeles, CA
Belvedere has an exceptionally smooth finish and has great packaging. Certainly meets my expectations every time I have it in a mixed drink. Worth the price.