BY BELVEDERE

Nancy G.
Beautiful smooth vodka. It’s a perfect starter vodka for mixed drinks and easy taken chilled. I always keep a bottle in hand for guests and for non-wine nights.
Breanna J.
Andalusia, AL
This vodka will sneak up on you... it doesn't have a harshness to it like most vodkas. Its smooth and I prefer to mix it with orange juice or cranberry juice.
Allie S.
Gainesville , FL
Classic vodak that stands for it quality. A go to for a great vodak tonic with a little lime. I always know what quality of product I am getting when I order.
Hannah S.
This is my favorite vodka! Very smooth and you get a quality product for the price. I enjoy this better than most and the bottle makes for a great decoration!
Mackenzie A.
albany, NY
My favorite to drink on the rocks with a little bit of fresh squeezed lime! It's very smooth and does not need a mixer to be enjoyable. I also love the bottle.
Nichole C.
Midland, TX
The smoothest vodka I’ve ever tasted. My favorite way to drink it is with cranberry juice. The down side is they don’t always have it at bats or restaurants!!!
Kelly K.
Sioux Center, IA
Ok so I bought this once on sale thinking it was a top shelf vodka. It wasn’t that great. Even my husband agreed with me. I would stick to some of the others.
Nicole A.
Covina , CA
Perfect bar staple! This is a crowd pleaser. A clean, clear palette to make your favorite cocktail. It has such a smooth finish you can drink it on the rocks!
Stacie E.
Grandview, MO
Belvedere Vodka is nice does not have a real strong smell like a lot of other Vodka I mix it of course never drink it straight goes good with cranberry juice.
Sarah P.
Wexford, PA
This is the only vodka that does not give me a headache from just one drink. It is very smooth and mixes well. Been a favorite of mine for 10 years now.