BY BELVEDERE

Peter D.
Essex, MD
This is great liquor. It has a nice smooth taste. But it is a little bit pricey. I would say it compares to Ciroc brand. It's sold at Moes liquor stores and also bars and clubs. I would buy it again!!
Dana D.
Rockport, TX
Great vodka for vodka sodas. I have never been disappointed by this brand, it compares well to Grey Goose and Tito’s. Relatively affordable, a tad more expensive than some vodkas. Worth a try for sure!
Emily O.
Hartford, CT
Belvedere goes down super smooth, I barely needed a chaser after taking a shot. I purchased for a 21st birthday gift and he loved it! It was his favorite gift of the night and he keeps repurchasing.
mary R.
Tampa, FL
This liquor is great on ice or straight out of the bottle. The Taste is pure perfection.it doesn’t make you make that face after drinking it. It goes great with all sorts of mixers. I drink it with orange juice and sprite. But my fiancé drinks it with coke or 7up.
Natalie D.
Alexandria, LA
I love this vodka! It is smooth and mixes well with ANY mixer of your choice! Serve it over the rocks or make it even better and put it in the freezer. It’s a quality vodka with a reasonable price!
Cristella W.
Somerville
This is the perfect vodka to go with some Kahlua, its the perfect combination of sweet and creamy.  With a surprising punch, all hail the Gods for sharing such secrets with us mere mortals.
Ki L.
Richmond
Had this product only in shot form and must say it was very very smooth going down and very strong. I've seen the larger bottle at Costco for a very good deal. I think it ranks at the top with the best of the best as far as how smooth it is. Would definitely recommend.
J❂H̥ͦAℕℕA •.
Las Vegas, NV
Belvedere definitely is my preferred choice for vodka. You don’t get a headache the next day & the taste is much smoother than from other brands. Good quality and worth the price! Absolutely recommending this one!
Faith B.
CHICAGO, IL
Is it more than other vodkas? Of course. Is it less likely to give you a nasty hangover because of less artificial nonsense to make it more cost-effective? YES. That's enough of a reason for me to choose Belvedere over cheaper options.
Stephanie P.
Fresno, CA
Belvedere is one of my absolute favorite vodka's.  I love the fact it can be mixed with cranberry juice.  It reminds me some what of Grey Goose. This is my most to go Vodka!!