BY BELVEDERE

Tanya L.
West Allis , WI
I've always felt that Belvedere was an equivalent to Grey Goose at an affordable price. Mixes well with any mixer\juice. Definitely not disappointing. Purchased at a local liquor store. Yes I would buy it again.
Brian A.
New York
This is by all means a premium vodka. The taste profile is incredibly smooth and notice a difference in quality. While the price is fairly expensive, you definitely pay for quality. Would recommend to others.
Daneisha J.
Detroit, MI
Belvedere is my absolute favorite vodka to drink. my boyfriend gets tired of me picking it i love it so much, i got a bottle as a gift one christmas and fell in love, the only vodka i can drink STRAIGHT lol
Jessica E.
Newport News , VA
Good vodka and comes in a cute bottle. Nothing too special about it but mixes well with other drinks. Great to add with orange and pineapple juice. Be careful cause it will creep up on you when you least expect it
Bri L.
Elmwood Park, NJ
One of the better vodkas in my opinion. Goes down the easiest and you can taste the quality. It is more on the expensive side but I like to buy it for special occasions. Would totally recommend to a friend!
Adriana I.
Miami , FL
My favorite vodka!!! And the best thing of these booze is... NO Hangover!!! Can you find something better that this? The taste is really gentle and if you mix with cranberry juice and lime is even better!
Brandi R.
Louisville, KY
If had the choice to order any drink at a bar it would be Belvedere on the rocks! Best tasting vodka out there- no question! Almost any liquor store has it, and nothing in the store will beat it's taste!
Lindsey -Noree C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great Vodka! Moderations is obviously always key! It's pricey than I would than I think it should be considering the competition. I've only drank this liquor in two different occasions and no complaints.
Keli H.
Chesapeake, VA
Another high quality vodka. This one is one of my favorites and definitely worth the price. I don’t drink a lot, but this can be mixed with just about anything. I love it and always keep it on hand in case of company.
Iryna D.
Green Brook, NJ
Belvedere Vodka is amazing!! It is extremely smooth & easy to mix with everything. We have been buying Belvedere for years. It is not too expensive. It is yummy!! & no hangover after all night drinking. I would continue buying Belvedere Vodka!