BY BELVEDERE

Nicole M.
Spruce Pine, NC
Hands down the BEST for martinis! A little dirty or a lot this is my go to! Available at pretty much every liquor store. Not a disappointing factor about it! I don’t drink martinis too often but when I do this is my must have! Recommend to everyone
Maria G.
Beach park , IL
Used to drink this all the time ! Sucha a good drink with sprite! It does have a strong alcohol taste! I did drink it often! I bought this at the liquor store in NYC . Overall a good drink I would definitely drink it with a some type of other drink!
LaShunna G.
Frederick, MD
This is a go to if you are having a party or a gathering where the bigger bottle is needed! Same classic taste, bigger bottle! It also wasnt verh expensive and well worth the purchase. You can even use it for an at home bar. The choices are endless!
Margaret T.
Tifton, Ga
I was first introduced to Belvedere Vodka while in school at work where we offered it. I found it to be a better choice than that of Grey Goose for about the same price. In my opinion go with Belvedere over Grey Goose and you will not be disappointed.
Anna Mae M.
Hudson
One of the best tasting Vodka brands I have tried. This one is smooth and delicious! Perfect for mixed drinks. It's not overly expensive either. The large bottle lasts forever. When purchasing vodka this is one I will get regularly! Definitely recommend this to others!
Tony B.
Saint Peters, MO
Very good vodka and definitely worth it if you are trying to impress someone. I actually keep a bottle of it at home on my bar just to trick people into thinking that I have some class. I just feel as though there are better vodkas for less money
Alyssa S.
Aurora, CO
Normally this is the brand we trust to use when we are looking for table service at a club or pool. It tastes great, and because of the brand recognition it's always known as a good pricy brand that you can trust. We will continue using Belvedere.
Helen H.
Ima fan of the classics...cosmopolitans, vodka martinis, Harvey wallbangers, black beauty. ...this vodka is great for that...clean, crisp & smooth. No after taste or funny tang in the back of your mouth that makes your tongue want to retreat.
Breonna N.
I honestly do not remember how this tastes. The first time I tried it was for my birthday and I was already drunk lol. I tried to drink this with the top on. I do remember telling friends I wanted more of it lol. Love the size of the bottle!
Mayra A.
Riverside, CA
Pretty good vodka, i highly recommend this ice cold for those who do not drink vodka regularly. Better than most vodkas, lightweight tasting but good flavoring. Overall very satisfied with this alcoholic beverage Belvedere Vodka