BY BELVEDERE

Morgan O.
Manteca, CA
Pretty good vodka. Definitely better than some of the lower priced brands out there. Little burn but not dragon breath. Good as a mixed drink with some cranberry & a splash of oj. Would buy again.
Lena S.
Purchased at: Costco
Really smooth spirit. Pairs well with mixers or great on its own. Love this choice when I am intending to splurge on my drink for the night. Makes the best dirty martini around, highly recommend.
Kelli  B.
I love Belvedere. I keep the bottle in the freezer so it thickens up and is a bit smoother. This doesn't have a bite to it and mixes well with mixers. Also, the price is always decent.
Lindsey P.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Super smooth and a fantastic finish. This is an easy-drinking vodka that mixes well and packs a punch without the day-after effects! I highly recommend and have in my liquor cabinet. It is a little more expensive, but is definitely worth it!
Brooke L.
One of my favorite type of vodkas. I have found I can mix it with anything--soda, sprite, tonic, juices, I typically drink it with club soda. It is very smooth and doesn't have a terrible aftertaste that can sometimes make you choke with other vodkas. I very rarely do shots anymore but I think this was the most palatable of the vodka shots I've tried
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
This is my absolute favorite brand of vodka. I always know I will be getting clean clear and refreshing vodka the quality is absolutely amazing. This is a very smooth vodka great by itself over ice or included in a mixed drink.
Nicole C.
Yummy taste, went down very smoothly. Would recommend this product to a friend. The price is right and it mixes well with anything. The flavor was good and I will definitely buy this product the next time I need it.
Jasmine W.
Great for mixers and social parties! One of the best vodkas on the market! Pretty awesome price! Cant complain! Always room for improvements by adding a flavor change the game Belvedere! Affordable delicious magnificent! Buy it again and again
Autumn W.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Amazingly smooth I absolutely love Belvedere! It’s definitely one of my go too! It’s a higher end so a little more expensive but if you shop around you can find a good deal!
Sarah K.
West Allis, WI
On a whim I decided to buy Belvedere vodka instead of the usual vodka I'd buy for parties. Going to my local liquor store, it was on sale so I decided to go for it since I've heard good things. I wasn't let down! Very smooth and my guests loved it!