BY BELVEDERE

Stefanie W.
This vodka is amazingly smooth and makes the best martinis. It is easy to sip, but should not be used to make mixed drinks because it is too good to be used that way.
Amanda G.
Greenville, SC
This is one of the smoothest vodkas. It is pricey, but definitely worth it. Great for taking shots. I normally buy at Greens liquor store. I normally buy if I'm drinking straight or doing shots. Yes, I would buy again.
Kandace R.
Great tasting product smooth and very affordable. Taste great mixed or on the rocks. This products always meets my expectations and the bottle Is very modern and stylish
Dee C.
Miami
Meh. Is really all I can saw. It is expensive for unknown reasons. Ugly bottle. Taste is mediocre. There is better vodka. I won’t purchase again and would recommend an alternative if you’re looking.
Tiffany S.
Rancho Santa Margarita
Nice smooth vodka, the kind that you look for in a martini to keep it smooth. I don't like my martinis very dirty so you really an taste the quality in the vidka.
R-Mean R.
Los Angeles
Belvedere outweighs all other distilled vodka. The taste is smooth and does not leave an after taste. Highly recommend drinking this with little to no mix!
Raquel M.
Torrance, CA
I use the regular Belvedere Vodka. Unless I am looking to add some flavor to my drink then I use the flavored ones. I recommend this brand of Vodka! No hangover!
Kim N.
This is a beautiful bottle and tastes a good as it looks. So smooth with just a splash of cranberry. I buy this when we have company over. BevMo sells it as well as total wine I would definitely buy again
ene w.
Newnan, GA
This is my absolute favorite vodka EVER! Best taste by far, love it with redbull. Writing this review makes me want to go buy some! If you have never tried this, you must get a bottle and make some drinks!
Nikki C.
Walker, LA
This vodka is a staple in our home bar. This vodka is great for pairing with a variety of mixers. A great value compared to others of equal quality! Met all my expectations and would buy again.