BY BELVEDERE

Darcy D.
San Antonio, TX
This is the only vodka I’ll drink on the rocks. It’s smooth and still has the right vodka flair! It can be pricey however for a vodka lover consider this for a nice martini!
Vanessa C.
tampa,fl
This is my favorite premium vodka. Super smooth and mixes very well. I do not recommend having to use much mixers since it is smooth. Price is a bit pricey. I would recommend catching it during the holidays when they sell in a kit
Lisa W.
Stoneham, MA
Great vodka to mix with pink lemonade in the summer! Lots of ice, a nice brand of pink lemonade as a mixture! Preferred sipping position: On a raft as I float on the lake.
Amanda M.
Delicious and smooth! I would add this to any mixer to make the perfect drink! Affordable and available at any liquor store, compares well to much higher priced brands!
Alicia S.
This was the very first vodka that I ever tried and I always thought it was a good choice. It is not my favorite, as I don't care much for spending the most for vodka.
Marty G.
Chicago
The price is a solid fair game. The bottle itself makes for an excellent art peace after the vodkas all gone. My fiancee has used it as a chic flower vase in the past.
Rafaela F.
Minneapolis, MN
I Love! the taste is wonderful and combines with a good night of partying!
a drink I always have at home!
the cost benefit is wonderful!
It is affordable!!!!!!!!
I always buy!!!! This is a perfect drink
Courtney G.
Great smooth taste. Definitely one of the top 3 vodkas I will only drink! This is not the kind of vodka that will have you thinking, "Did I just drink rubbing alcohol?"
Stefanie W.
This vodka is amazingly smooth and makes the best martinis. It is easy to sip, but should not be used to make mixed drinks because it is too good to be used that way.
Jacqueline I.
Salem, NH
It's fine vodka. Good to use in large-quanity mixed drinks. I typically go for locally made or specialty vodka and liquor brands but you can't go wrong with this one.