BY BELVEDERE

Michelle B.
Sarasota , FL
Belvedere has a crisp more quenching taste than other brands. I have an allergy to alcohol and get very sick depending on what I drink. I have found that both Belvedere and Tito’s are the only brands I can safely drink. If either brand is not carried at a bar or restaurant I am at I will get up and leave.
Jennifer W.
Pelham
A descent drink for a descent price. One of the better cheaper vodkas I’ve had. It’s smoother than Smirnoff and is great mixed with cranberry juice of any other fruit juices. I would recommend this to my friends and family.
Sin'Kira K.
North Las Vegas
Definitely in my top 3 for vodka, and I’m not much of a vodka drinker myself. Very upscale vodka, smooth and mixes well or alone. Definitely top shelf compared to most other vodkas. I would definitely buy this vodka again.
Jaybee P.
Nice and smooth. Price point isn’t too bad for the quality. I’m usually not too worried about a bad hangover when drinking this. Packaging is beautiful. After it’s done, I will usually keep the bottle for decoration.
Ashleigh J.
martinsburg, wv
Definitely a gooood solid vodka. No super harsh burn, mixes well, and is mostly ordered by men due to the high price point... we all know how they like to impress pretty women. Solid brand but not too 3 for me.
George Y.
Lovely bottle and bold design make this a keeper. I drink this very often. Would recommend to anyone that wants a premium vodka with great flavor. Ultra premium taste and would definitely buy again great value
Trisha W.
Fantastic brand that always delivers the best vodka. It’s clean, the presentation is gorgeous. Such a wonderful product that can be gifted. Makes a great simple cocktail of vodka soda. Would highly recommend.
Krystal F.
Great taste very smooth! It is priced mid range but for the quality it’s worth it. I tried it once and was hooked ever since! This vodka is definitely worth purchasing and trying it’s a great tasting vodka at a reasonable price and doesn’t leave you feeling like crap the next day.
Jacquie K.
Broadview Heights
It's a good vodka for mixed drinks. We like to keep it in the freezer so it is icy cold. I am not a person who drinks straight vodka so I cannot judge how it stands on it's own. But we enjoy it in cocktails.
Colleen S.
Wilmington, DE
Top notch smoothest vodka. Goes great with any drink, even can stand alone by itself. The finest quality vodka as just a plain flavor without any fruitiness added. Highly recommend. No bad hangovers either.