BY BELVEDERE

Kelsey O.
Petaluma, CA
Great choice for a vodka if you are at the bar and don't mind spending a little extra. Alcohol choices are always a person opinion on which you like more but I would definitely choose this over goose
JULIE B.
Wall
Now, I LOVE Belvedere vodka. Belvedere vodka has a certain richness about its taste and it does not need to be mixed in order to taste good. Although it is pricey, it is still my all-time favorite.
Alexa H.
Philadelphia, PA
I can't get behind belvedere vodka. Although it's smooth, it burns like no other going down. It's on the pricier side, so I can't justify getting a vodka that tastes the same as a cheaper brand.
Taylor T.
I'm not a huge fan of this more for the fact of the price point. For the amount of product you get and for a vodka that isn't anything special. I guess this is more a luxury product if anything.
Cristella W.
Somerville
This is the perfect vodka to go with some Kahlua, its the perfect combination of sweet and creamy.  With a surprising punch, all hail the Gods for sharing such secrets with us mere mortals.
Kristine U.
San Francisco
Belvedere has been my only brand of vodka for years. Better than Absolut and grey goose because it’s smooth and doesn’t taste cheap. Love it. Always a win on my part and will buy again and always recommend to friends
Taylor P.
Wilmington, DE
Belvedere is one of my favorites for taking shots because it actually does down smooth! My issue with it is that it's too expensive for me to buy so until I'm rich I can't really splurge on it!
Nastasia L.
brooklyn, ny
So crisp and classic vodka. The flavor blends well with whatever i mix it with and isn't too overpowering which I like. It tastes very high end so I like bringing this out for dinner parties.
Natasha H.
Cleveland, OH
I love this vodka. Great taste. Can be drank a lone or mixed. It was delicious. I am a repeat customer. Recommend to vodka lovers. It is
a bit pricey. But worth it. I recommend it to others.
Brandi C.
This is definitely worth the price. This is not a “young folks” party vodka but more refined perfect for a vodka tonic or good martini. The extra distillation makes this extra smooth for the perfect cocktail.