BY BELVEDERE

Sin F.
Fullerton
We always make sure to have Belvedere vodka at our family parties and BBQ’s... we make screwdrivers !! Vodka and cranberry!! Or vodka and red bull!!  The Belvedere vodka taste is a high quality taste
Ashley C.
Corona, CA
A classic tasting vodka you won't be disappointed in! The crisp taste of Belvedere never lets you down. Give it a shot, or two- you won't be let down! One of the upper scale vodka that's worth the price.
Priscilla F.
Perfect on the rocks or with a little club soda and some lime. Great for every occasion, holidays or birthdays. It goes down smooth like water but it has good taste. Awesome for last minute gifts ideas!
Jess H.
Whitestown, IN
Such a smooth vodka. Doesn’t need to be mixed with other liquids as it isn’t as harsh as some of the other vodkas out there. Beautiful bottle. A little bit on the pricey end but totally worth the price.
Nicole W.
Winter Garden, FL
My go to top shop vodka when I'm out. It's smooth and delicious. I'll even pick some up for home. It never disappoints when mixed with tonic! Best overall compared to others. I'll always be a customer.
𝒞𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓉 𝐵.
New Hartford, NY
Belvedere does it again! You might as well skip your martini if you’re not using Belvedere Vodka - 1.75 Liter ! That smooth, one of a kind taste your drink needs, to take it to the next level!
Chaquetta G.
Columbia, SC
Super sooth no weird after taste. This is one of my favorite vodkas. It’s a bit pricey but you always have to pay in order to get the good stuff. This can be mixed with any juice or flavor enhancer.
Kelsey O.
Petaluma, CA
Great choice for a vodka if you are at the bar and don't mind spending a little extra. Alcohol choices are always a person opinion on which you like more but I would definitely choose this over goose
Rebecca E.
Wildomar, CA
I gotta hand it to these vodka makers, just looking at the labeling of this bottle makes my soul cringe. The clear liquid makes me shrivel but only because of the aftermath that this drink leads me due to its gentle and smooth touch as opposed to its competitors.
Kristen B.
Seminole , FL
Costco is the best place to buy the 1.75 let bottle of Belvi. Such a clean, smooth vodka. It’s good on the rocks with a lime or mixed in a delicious cocktail. You can’t go wrong with Belvedere vodka.