BY BELVEDERE

Mekia B.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this vodka. It goes great with all chasers and even great by itself. My favorite drink is vodka and pineapple this is definitely my most reached for drink. I usually pick this up at Costco at a good price
whitegirlroadtrip ..
Mount Clemens, MI
The larger bottle makes the vodka a better value, as long as you have somewhere to store it. It's a very smooth flavor that is easily mixed in with any drink. I've purchased it many times and am always happy.
Beatriz B.
847 eagle ridge circle
I buy belvedere vodka at walmart, and I loved the size, the taste is very good, dont give me headache, and we can share with a lot of people, the bottle is beautiful, differente to the others bottles pf vodka
Jasmine C.
pittsburgh
Omg I love this it had me litty. Like real litty I really don’t drink vodka like that but this was pretty good I must say. Very affordable and the flavor is really good. I definitely would recommend this to other people.
Alessandra F.
I had high hopes for this vodka, but I’m just not a fan, I thought it tasted like cheap vodka (svedka) or something like that. It’s not bad mixed with sweet juices but on its own I personally did not like it.
Roxanne S.
Round Rock, TX
Goes down smooth and tastes better than many competitors. I like the different flavor options they offer as well. This is another go to brand for me when it comes to vodka. I will continue to purchase this product.
Courtney L.
Marietta, GA
I'm a straight and to the point kind of girl. I l9ve a dirty martini with belvedere. It's crisp and smooth. Does not have an after taste and can simply drink on the rocks as well. Normally moderately priced!
Diane V.
Lake Geneva
Belvedere Vodka - 1.75 Liter
Literally the best tasting Vodka in the planet. Great with mixers and martinis. The bottle is beautifully decorated in their signature logo. This is our top shelf choice!
Geneva N.
I absolutely love the Belvedere Vodka! It has a smooth taste comparing to other brands I’ve tried! This is my “go to” drink. The price is right for how great it tastes! I am most definitely beyond satisfied!
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
One of my favorite vodkas, however it is pretty pricey compared to other brands. However, for the price you get a spectacular quality. There is no comparison when it comes to taste so the price is definitely worth it. I highly suggest trying if you never have.