BY BELVEDERE

Taylor B.
Oak Ridge
Good and fairly smooth. It's not my favorite but will work for mixes. I prefer Grey Goose my self, I feel it's a tad smoother as it goes down and mixes better with a wider variety. That being said it's still a good vodka.
Taylor E.
Brighton , CO
Clean, crisp taste! This vodka is a little pricier than some, but I think well worth it! It goes down smoothly and doesn’t leave the burning after taste that some other vodkas can do. I would definitely buy again!
Breigh M.
Lafayette, LA
I do like this vodka. I'm a visual shopper so the bottle is very appealing to the eye as well. It's a bit strong, but still goes down well. I bought mine from Walmart and I would definitely recommend it to others!
Paige S.
El campo, TX
Belvedere stands out from other vodka by having more flavor. It is my husband's vodka of choice. However, in a home blind taste test we could not distinguish it from other vodka (grey goose/Kirkland's brand, etc)
Isabella M.
Las Vegas , NV
Smooth and delicious! You can make most any kind of drink with this! It is a bit on the expensive side! Still good and is available almost anything! There are other brands that are cheaper but this one is smooth!
Estella G.
National city
It’s a smooth high end vodka can be mixed for cocktails or alone over ice .i enjoy it with cranberry juice and a little squeeze of lime ,a plus is I have never experienced a headache or hangover with this vodka.
Giancarlo R.
Always a smooth vodka for large parties. The 1.75 liter bottle is perfect when you don’t want to come empty handed. You can’t go wrong. It’s not as clean as Kettle one. But it’s still a very high quality vodka.
Mekia B.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this vodka. It goes great with all chasers and even great by itself. My favorite drink is vodka and pineapple this is definitely my most reached for drink. I usually pick this up at Costco at a good price
Ashley W.
Los Angeles, CA
The best of the best! I would definitely buy more often if it wasn't so darn expensive! To be honest, I don't really need a vodka this nice since I only drink mixed drinks where I can't really taste it anyway!
Alessandra F.
I had high hopes for this vodka, but I’m just not a fan, I thought it tasted like cheap vodka (svedka) or something like that. It’s not bad mixed with sweet juices but on its own I personally did not like it.