BY BELVEDERE

Dee J.
Mansfield
Belvedere is such a smooth liquor. Comparing to other vodkas it is definitely more enjoyable. Even though it may be a bit pricey, it is definitely worth it. I have been a Belvedere drinker and will always continue to be.
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
Love this for whenever I do decide I want a drink. The taste is very smooth and it goes down so easily. I was not disappointed with this drink. I purchased it from my local liquor store and I would definitely repurchase!
Tanya K.
Fort Jennings, OH
This vodka is perfect for making mixed drinks or even plain shots. It goes down smooth and doesn’t have a strong overpowering taste. It is pretty expensive though, so may not be the best vodka if you are cost conscious.
Amanda T.
Smithville
Top of the line vodka with a very smooth flavor. I am a repeat customer in the past depends on the wether but a vodka martini is amazing with this blend. Great value for the price . Great purchased as a first as well.
Talin M.
Glendale, CA
Well if you're the person to love vodka you have to try this one, believe me worth it because the others brand is could be cheaper but not as good as this. You can buy it in any liquor store. I've been buying it for years. You should try it
Kennedy A.
isla vista
A good, classy vodka but generally out of my price range. I only get to drink it when I’m at my dads house and snag some of his but it’s always a nice time when I do. Bottles also look nice, overall you get what you pay for.
Ace A.
Orlando
Good and smooth volka. Seems over rated I have found cheaper volka that are better. However it is still not as bad as a cheap volka still high quality and high priced. Would purchase again just not often due to price.
Suzanne A.
Fort Collins , CO
This is a great vodka.  Very clean flavor and little bite. Used to be one of the best but there have been so many new vodkas that I believe have overtaken it on quality.  If you're gonna spend some money on a vodka, go for Hangar One instead.
Laura C.
Vista, CA
I feel like I'm definitely treating myself when we drink the Belvedere vodkas. It's more pricey than other brands but you get such a nice clean flavor and none of that burning "rubbing alcohol" taste you might with the budget vodkas.
Jessica R.
Fresno, CA
Really good almost like grey goose, both very comparable in taste and packaging. If you like grey goose then you must try this. Love the name and taste, very smooth and mixes well. Look for it at just about any supermarket.