BY BELVEDERE

Angie N.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Belvedere is a step up from the typical top shelf vodkas. It’s definitely a bit pricey but its node to switch up your vodka selection every now and again, especially if you want to refine your palate. You can’t go wrong with Belvedere!
Maklisha F.
Kannapolis, NC
This liquor is definitely a knock off of grey goose but it still gets you there. No liqour is actually good to be honest but it is definitely very very strong if you're taking a shot. Overall I would say you get what you pay for and it doesn't give you hangovers
Nicole F.
West Reading, PA
This vodka is VERY pricey. However, worth it I would say. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was due to the price. We used it to mix drinks and people continued to come back for more. If you can ever get a higher priced one, try this!
Jessica B.
Edmond
If your going to drink vodka and you have the money to spend, this is the vodka you want! It is the best of the best. Almost all impurities have been removed, extremely smooth, very little hangover and the bottle is awesome looking.
Ashley S.
Atlantic City
This vodka is one of my absolute favorites. First off, the designs on the bottle are really cool and pleasing to the eye. I know that was one of the reasons I tried it in the first place. Secondly, it has a nice strong, unique taste.
Laura R.
Hialeah, FL
Classic vodka but not my favorite can get a better value with other options. Although this is not on the expensive side. Packaging is cool but the actual vodka is whatever. I wouldn’t buy but would drink if it what’s being offered
Tissa b.
Memphis
Belvedere is amazing tasting !! Mixes very well if you like mixed drinks. Definitely a good beverage and affordable .. awesome the bottle is nice to look at!! Have quite a few in my collection!! Definitely a must have in al bars!!
Krishna P.
N Chesterfld, VA
Clearly this is a high quality vodka, very clean and neutral tasting. But for me it lacks flavour and mouth feel. In my opinion, Belvedere vodka is the best tasting and smoothest vodka. nice packaging and bottle. definitely classy and nice looking
Beshina M.
Bensalem, PA
My favorite vodka when I feel like splurging or throwing a holiday party. It’s expensive as hell, but does not disappoint! Smooth, not harsh or super strong. I’m not a shots kinda girl but I could handle this even without a chaser
Shelby B.
Midland , GA
Love this vodka. Smooth as can be in taste and flavor. It comes in multiple flavors and they are all smooth going down. Love to mix the peach flavor with coke, adds a different but good flavor you wouldn’t have thought to try.