BY BELVEDERE

Susan C.
Crisp and refreshing. The smoothest vodka I’ve ever purchased hands down. Unlike others, this has no bitter or pungent taste and is perfect for sipping over ice, making a martini, or using in your favorite cocktail. It is a bit pricey so not something I purchase for parties, not that I’d mind sharing with friends if i could afford it.
Devonna G.
Madera, CA
This is always in the pantry. It goes well in mixed drinks. I especially like it in cranberry juice and pomegranate juice. There are a few other alternatives I'd prefer but for the price and easy of finding this product this is always the go to.
Julia R.
Belvedere has different flavors too but you can never go wrong with the original Belvedere vodka. The smoothness is as good as, if not better, than Ciroc and Grey Goose. It has good after taste too. It is expensive but the quality meets the price.
Rachel D.
Dallas
While this product is definitely more on the expensive side, it is a very smooth and high-quality vodka. It's great for martinis, shots, or even just sipping. I bought it at Total Wine, but it's also available at Spec's and most liquor stores.
Reagan M.
Very smooth. I am more of a fan of flavored vodka, but for unflavored, you can't beat Belvedere! The cap is interesting because it is a cork type material rather than a screw on, so I was often worried that it would leak, but it never did.
Dia P.
Honolulu
A decent vodka for dirty martinis, but there is a mild aftertaste that doesn't pair well with vodka neat, or on the rocks. It's tasty, but not my first pick for a vodka. I wouldn't buy it again, unless there was no other mid-level options.
Jess R.
Dunedin, FL
This is a winner. Smooth and makes a great drink on the rocks. Compared to other vodka the flavor is quite amazing. Normally I wouldn't have spent the money but it doesn't compare to the others... I would absolutely be purchasing again.
Courtney B.
I feel classy when I drink Belvedere vodka. Idk if that's a good thing...of course I can't drink this on the rocks. However, as a cocktail, this is the winner! Most bars give out the cheap crap (Taaka, Smirnoff) but try to ask for Belvedere. This one will not make you make a face of disgust everytime you put your face close to your cup. And come on look at that bottle! It's so aesthetically pleasing.
Mackenzie B.
Monroe
Not my favorite vodka (compared to Tito’s) but it is a close second. It is pricey, but definitely worth it compared to the cheaper brands. I have also tried the flavors and have not been disappointed. The packaging is also really great!
Felicia M.
Savannah
If getting drunk is the plan then it’s alcohol but the taste is not good. It has a big burn to it and doesn’t mix well with juice. It’s not really expensive but it’s just a name. I wouldn’t recommend it there’s better vodkas out there.