BY BELVEDERE

Adrian G.
Laredo, TX
I've heard rave reviews over this particular Vodka, unfortunately I haven't had the opportunity to buy one personally but I seriously can't wait to purchase a bottle of my own and down that sucker! I will write another review of it once I get to try it out.
Jennifer G.
Ringgold
Belvedere is a good smooth vodka for cocktails and mixed with a splash of soda. It’s considered top shelf by many establishments so you’ll pay for it. It’s not bitter, or astringent and it’s always a good choice. It’s a favorite and I’d buy it again.
Yesenia c.
Beeville, TX
This had me so lit! It is a very strong clear drink. It wasn’t too expensive. I was surprised at how strong it was and fast too, I️ had a headache the next day. It isn’t something I’d go for again unless someone else wanted it. I️ prefer darker liquor
Tham H.
You can tell the difference in taste when it comes to vodka, cheap vodka does not go down easily so thats why i like this vodka. It's not too pricey and it's great in mix drinks or just in single shits. I would recommend this to my friends and family!
Tiana C.
One of my top favorite liquors to purchase!! I can drink this on the rocks or mixed with cranberry! Either way it goes down smooth!! This is something I purchase for birthday parties or as a gift! Works great as a gift because who doesn't love vodka lol
Mary V.
Los Angeles, CA
Smooth clean taste great alone or in a drink. It makes great martinis, madras, screwdrivers, bay breeze, sea breeze, etc. I love the bottle, it's elegant and easy to pour without breaking the bank. I definitely keep this stocked in my house at all times.
Christina B.
Tulsa
This is bar none the best, most smoothest vodka on the market. I always see people request or suggest Goose and bars carry Goose, but I have zero idea why. Belve is the same price point as goose and it's 100% smoother. This is a perfect martini vodka.
LaTasha B.
This vodka was decent but definitely not my preferred brand. This is nothing similar to Grey Goose, sorry and there is not much of a price difference where I live. Would I buy it again? No. Would I drink it if it was the only thing available? Yes.
Hannah S.
Delaware
Great price, smooth finish. People are always very impressed when I bring this to a party. Great for mixers and martinis! I do buy it for special occasions only at my local liquor store(now inside of Kroger). Great step up from your everyday spirit.
Alison K.
Irvine, CA
Great vodka but heads up, this bottle deserves skyscraper status!! It doesn't fit in any of my cabinets so at least it's a pretty enough bottle to leave out. Probably better to get the shorter size so you can store it with the rest of your alcohol!