BY BELVEDERE

Veronica B.
Nashville, TN
The. Best. Vodka. EVER!!! It’s top shelf for a reason. Super smooth for shooting and never leaves you with a hangover. It’s a little pricey for larger bottles but because of the quality you can sip, mix, or shoot it in smaller quantities so it’ll last you much longer. I’ll always be a fan!!!
Gal D.
Belvedere Vodka makes a great martini or any mixed drink for that matter. It is smooth, clean and high quality for a fair price. Belvedere Vodka is one of my preferred brands and my go-to when ordering out. You can always count on a tasty drink no matter the mixologist.
J. T.
When I go out in a fun party situation, at a holiday, special occasion or whatever, Belvedere is my #1 drink of choice. To me, it does not taste anything like any of the others & the soft easy smell of it & it's ability to make any drink go from ok/good to GREAT is never lost on me. With Belvedere, I don't wake up the next day feeling terrible and can get right back to whatever i need to do for that day. I'm my mind there's nothing that compares for $100.00 or less on average- it is beyond smooth and brings all of the other things you may have also in your drink together smoothly.
Quinn V.
Mill Valley, CA
This vodka is definitely good but I also can't tell the difference between this and some lower-end vodkas. It just isn't really worth the price to me. Don't get me wrong, it's much better than any plastic bottles but the price doesn't make it worth it for me.
Andrea S.
Kief, ND
 Very smooth— one of my favorite for mixing drinks. I like Belvedere better than many of the mainstream vodka brands. The price is worth it because of the high quality. I’ll conti to be a repeat customer. I frequently recommend it to my friends.
Ginny s.
Austin, TX
A good vodka, I prefer Tito’s because I feel it has a smoother flavor, but if you want to look bounce, Belvedere is the way to go. I would recommend this if you don’t care about spending more money! It is good, other vodkas as good are cheaper though!
Dorothy T.
Hobe Sound, FL
Very smooth! Great taste. Impressed with the quality of this bottle. Repeat customer, I always chose this brand. It is on the more expensive side, but it tops the competitors. I prefer this for top shelf. I would rcommend to others every time.
Lee Ann J.
Indianapolis, IN
Great vodka! Very smooth, and when you place the bottle in the freezer, it definitely great to mix with! Lots of mixers mix GREAT with Belvedere! This product is saved for special occasions, not your everyday mixing drinks type of vodka.
Alana G.
Las vegas, NV
Smooth alcohol, perfect for mixed drinks! Packaging looks sleek and is appealing to the eye. I first had a taste when I saw it as a bartender, eventually ordered it and thought it was delicious. Expensive, but would buy again.
Theresia K.
Overland Park, KS
Love, love, love  Belvedere Vodka 💕It’s my go to figure friendly liquor for my weekends out with the ladies. The subtle taste makes it perfect for whichever mixer you choose or shotting it straight back.