BY BELVEDERE

Amanda G.
Tampa
I love this vodka the taste is delicious and not strong at all it worth every cent considering is not really cheap for a girls night out is the best choice with cranberry juice or orange juice
Whitney C.
Colorado Springs
Belvedere is a top name brand vodka. Great quality and taste, it is definitely a long lasting name in the bar world. I don’t think I know any body who hasn’t tried it. Totally a must buy! ❤️.
Starr P.
Henderson, NV
Smooth.... worth the price! Would buy this again, as a gift or recommend it to anyone. Best served chilled but with Belvedere you can drink straight from the bottle and it’s just as yummy!
Strawberry P.
Chatsworth, CA
Probably one of my favorite drinks if I want something that isn't house. It's smooth, goes down nicely, tastes good with any mixer, goes well over ice, and makes for a great martini.
Melissa L.
St. Louis
I used to LOVE this brand, as it is one of the more expensive (& beautifully designed out of France if I’m remembering correctly), but I have come to dislike the aftertaste/bite it leaves
Cassandra B.
Phoenix
This is one my favorites, I used to slip it to my mother in punch and she never tasted it's very very smooth, mixed with cranberry juice, grape-cranberry juice. Great for white russians!
Dani G.
Tampa, FL
Belvedere Vodka isn't one of my #1 choices of Vodka. I do like it and it is worth the price, it just isn't my first option. I typically tend to reach for this brand when there is a sale.
Ashley C.
West Jordan, UT
This is a smooth vodka and I’ve purchased multiple times. It typically is my go to liquor when I want to have a drink and relax I pair it with a la croix sparkling water or with 2 limes
Terri C.
Duluth
Love it. Smooth silky taste. No burn or after taste. Best served chilled or on the rocks. If you are not a big vodka drinker try it and you will become one. Can't go wrong with Belvedere.
Rebecca H.
texas forever
This is a great vodka to take shots of. It will burn like hell but it doesn’t give the aftertaste that most vodka does. I highly recommend buying this if you want to splurge a little!