BY BELVEDERE

Erica K.
Surrey, BC
More on the expensive side
And I honestly can’t tell the difference between it and other brands.
Molly M.
, The smoothest vodka I have ever drank. I highly recommend! You can mix it or drink on its own!
Sarah E.
Troyes
En boîte ou en soirée elle passe toujours aussi crème. Avec tout vraiment appréciable de la boire
Grace F.
Great amazing and very smooth vodka. Goes down an absolute treat! Always my choice when I party!
Giovanni Z.
Olbia
Love it! I recommend you to drink it in special occasion with friends and family. You'll love it
Jodie R.
Stirling
Best Vodka Ever! Amazing with cranberry juice and lots of ice!! Only vodka that I enjoy drinking.
Lori M.
Kapalua
Best on the market! Fabulous on the rocks .. I use this in many vodka drinks i mix for parties
jenn H.
Vancouver
Tastes great by itself or mixed. Comparable to grey goose. I like them both, goes down smoothly
Toni H.
birmingham
Its okay nothing too special
For the price would probably go to another vodka given the option
Karla B.
Soft flavor good mixing drink! Add some juice and some ice to a great drink on a night at home