BY BELVEDERE

Clarice P.
Really delicious!! Light tasting and very versatile. It’s quite a high price point but is worth the extra spend. The bottle is very smart.
Chandel M.
Calgary
This is one of my go to vodkas, very smooth and enjoyable. The price is a little above average but you are paying for a quality product.
Laura A.
Vaughan, ON
Smooth Vodka. One of my favourites. Can be on the rocks or in a shot or mixed drink. Flavour isn’t like rubbing alcohol like some vodkas.
Betty C.
Gloucester
Belvedere is my all time favourite vodka. I’d drink it straight, every day, if I could afford to! Sort of pricey but well worth the cost.
Amy I.
Birmingham
Expensive and leaves a nasty taste in mouth, was really disappointed😢

First time customer not sure it’s worth the money, bought in Ibiza
Maddison W.
Gosford, NSW
My favorite Vodka to drink, definitely one of the nicest  bottles of Vodka I've had, its smooth and really nice to drink without mixer.
Kirsty D.
Preston
A very clean vodka.
Could drink on its own over ice.
Tastes much nicer than other brand
Worth the extra money you pay for it
Suzanne W.
Hall lane , ['', '', "['', '', 'Chelmsford Essex ']"]
Absolutely love this vodka would recommend it to anyone who likes vodka . It's very nice either on it's own or mixed with something
Aisa Lobelle R.
Abu Dhabi City, Abu Dhabi
This is also one of the best vodka i have tasted. Very smooth and easy to drink. Will definitely buy one of this one of these days
Lisa W.
My fav vodka of them all. Very smooth, goes down very well mixed with sprite or lemonade. Usually my treat around Christmas time.