BY BELVEDERE

Myra D.
EDMONTON, WY
Phenomal vodka, price point is on par with the quality you are getting! There are other vodkas similar to this that would get you the same bang for your buck. The most similiar vodka I could compare this to would be grey goose vodka. Or if you were looking for something more affordable you could go with the Kirkland branded vodka!
KALLI P.
NUNEATON
Great flavour not to harsh to drink nice smooth taste it is not cheap put well worth the price in my opinion others are better I but would still purchase again if or available in bars or restaurants when out with friends nice but not the best out there
Hollie Z.
Birmingham
Very nice taste perfect for special occasions e.g birthdays, weddings etc. However, there are much cheaper vodkas available. Most of the time I’ve drank it’s been in a club and I’ve shared it with friends. Would probably buy again but only on certain occasions.
Jade C.
wimborne
Ultimate party size bottle of vodka!! Easy to drink, everyone loves it and mixes well with well pretty much everything and anything! Order this size online and it's a much smoother vodka than most. Very satisfied with it always and world definitely recommend x
Berenice S.
This vodka I love, makes me remember those nights of party, alcohol and crazy. Its flavor is smooth and sophisticated. It does not feel like it burns down my throat. I like to mix it with apple juice or orange! It's good to share with friends!!!!!
Brande N.
Salt springs , CA
This bottle is really cool. When you buy larger sizes of the belvedere the bottle lights up. The taste is comparable with grey goose and is about the same price. It is more expensive but for a special occasion it is definitely worth it. Would buy again!!!
Jessie R.
adelaide
much smoother in this brand enjoyable. worth paying a little more to habe a good quality vodka and something that goes down much better than the average priced vodkas. make cocktails taste better and less burn while drinking as vodka is typically know for.
Amy T.
Strong drink has a premium taste to it as in you can certainly tell the different from this to Glenn’s vodka. It is pricey but definitely worth it and I would buy it again, Overall I am satisfied and look forward to many more drunken nights with it
Julia S.
Very enjoyable to drink. Pleasant on the pallet. Definitely a recommendation. Brought from an alcohol shop, it’s a vodka I buy often. And will continue to do so. Much more pleasant than alternatives. I would buy again and recommend to friends
Brittney K.
This is in my top 3 favourite vodkas. It's ultra smooth and almost tasteless. I love the bottle, the cork top is a beautiful touch. It also is available in a range of sizes witch can be useful when hosting an event. I love this vodka.