BY BELVEDERE

Elizabeth G.
Swanley, Kent
It was a nice vodka. It were served on my honeymoon as the standard vodka and I found it overwhelmed the mixer but if you want a strong tasting vodka then this is a good one for you but it’s not my go to
Kayleigh M.
Pickering, ON
Smooth. Great tasting! Mixes well with any alcoholic beverages and is a great value for the size. The smooth packaging is also a favourite of mine. Blows Smirnoff out of the water ! Would recommend :)
Leila S.
Fabulous vodka! I think the packaging brings such a chic expensive look to the bottle you feel like somebody when drinking it, especially on a night out or get together with friends I definitely recommend. I drink this vodka with water on ice with either a slice of lemon or lime and I swear I have no trace of a hangover the next day! Belvedere Vodka
Lisa S.
Toronto, ON
This vodka does not have a heavy aftertaste. When it's chilled its amazing. I like to drink itwithdome water and some lime or lemon squeezed in...low on calories but still has a great taste
Pavnit D.
Brampton, ON
It has a great taste to it. I like to mix my vodka with some sort of juice usually, but with Belvedere, I'm good with just a little squeeze of lemon. It goes down very smooth
lindsay M.
Wembley, AB
Goes down smooth, does not have that rough taste that burns as it goes down. The bottle has a simple, yet attractive look to it. very much a vodka that I can sit and enjoy.
Flo Y.
Melbourne
Very smooth vodka, easy to drink. Would prefer to spend the extra amount on a good vodka as it is worth it . Flavour is very smooth and doesn’t overpower your choice of mixer. I am a repeat customer it is my favourite vodka ! Highly recommend to others next time you’re at the liquor store
Danny W.
Belvedere is, by far, one of my all time favourite vodkas, it is versatile and rarely overwhelms the taste of the mixer. Certainly my favourite for cocktails. Being a premium vodka it is on the pricy side, however it is well worth having a bottle for the best of occasions.
Laura M.
Oshawa, ON
Very tasty vodka so the price point makes sense, however I don't
purchase it because it's not my favourite. Vodka isn't my first choice
so I have a harder time spending more money on it, where as things like
bourbon or whiskey I would easily spend more.
Morgan N.
This is THE best vodka, hands down. I love it, it’s smooth enough to drink straight if needed and the bottle I got has a light on the bottom. So neat. This is also my husbands favourite and when the budget allows, it’s stocked in our house!