BY BELVEDERE

Meera P.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Great vodka with a great finish! Can be a bit pricey for the quality but it’s a brand that everyone knows! Not everyone I know likes it, but it suits my taste!
Stacy E.
My number one favorite vodka! It’s smooth enough to do as a shot. I don’t know if it’s just me but I never suffer from a headache the day after.
Stephanie M.
Great value, mixes well, and always a smooth finish that is pleasant to drink. The packaging is inviting with a sleek and chic look and while it may be a bit pricier than some of the alternatives, you definitely get what you pay for. Happy with this purchase and will be turning to Belvedere again in the future!
Sherri G.
Round Mtn, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
My Favorite Go To Vodka On The Market. I Love It! It’s A Great Value. Great Vodka For An Affordable Price. I Love The Bottle Packaging It’s Beautiful! It’s A Very Attractive Bottle. I Would Definitely buy it again.
Jasmin S.
Fergus
I find this to be smooth and crisp when drank on the rocks or in a basic cocktail . Do not recommend for cocktails with pop or juice as it looses the taste once mixed . And for the price point unless your drinking straight up there are other comparable and cheaper vodkas on the market to mix with . Belvedere Vodka
Katreena R.
Chelmsford
One of the smoothest vodka’s I’ve had ! Love the bottle it’s so elegant I pick it up for girls night at my local supermarket it’s a little pricey but it’s worth the money I would rather buy that than Smirnoff. I would 100% recommend it to anyone that likes a good vodka
Ash G.
Brampton , ON
It’s so smooth! I don’t normally drink vodka but this is my number one go to! It isn’t too harsh like the other vodka’s and it’s easier to take shots of! It’s good for the summer and making mixed drinks if you’re into cool funky drinks I would definitely buy again
Octavia M.
Grove road, Chichester
My all time favourite vodka for the look of the bottle, the taste of the vodka and the way it slips down so smoothly and not in a rough manner at all like most cheaper vodkas. HIGHLY recommend despite its pricey price tag, it’s worth it.
Bianca D.
Stouffville, ON
I don’t love vodka in general but this has a very smooth taste. The packaging is simplistic and refined. It’s well priced for the quality, and I would buy this again. I’d definitely recommend this over some other lower end brands.
w j.
My favourite is Belvedere ans the biggest bottle I’ve enjoyed is 6L. Price is slightly higher but the quality is on par with bigger competitors. Outrangingly pricey in London clubs but that’s inevitable so what can I do