BY BELVEDERE

Quiet S.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Love this vodka, smooth going down ,smooth taste. Get you where you trying to be and then some😎😜 top shelf liquor. Not too bad in price either
Sarah S.
the good stufff! my go to when I am out at the bar and what I keep my cabinet stocked with. A classic brand of vodka that is perfect in a fancy drink or with just a splash of soda.
Meera P.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Great vodka with a great finish! Can be a bit pricey for the quality but it’s a brand that everyone knows! Not everyone I know likes it, but it suits my taste!
Ioana O.
Fort Drum
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is delicious and the quality is amazing. It does not give me headaches. I definitely recommend this product. Is is smooth and doesn’t taste gross. The price is definitely affordable. This product is great for parties!
Anika J.
Sacramento, CA
Nice look... great flavor... smooth going down! Goes great with mixers as well although not really neccessary because it can hold own!!
Kirti G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Costco
Very decent flavor. I do not like vodkas on the strong end and hence this wasnt my type but if someone likes their Vodka on the stronger end, this is definitely the one for them
Lauren G.
lancaster
Purchased at: Safeway
This vodka goes down smoothly and has a great after taste. I am a repeat customer and it was above my expectations. I really enjoyed the packaging- it was elegant. I would buy again.
Sherri G.
Round Mtn, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
My Favorite Go To Vodka On The Market. I Love It! It’s A Great Value. Great Vodka For An Affordable Price. I Love The Bottle Packaging It’s Beautiful! It’s A Very Attractive Bottle. I Would Definitely buy it again.
Theresa K.
Mariposa
Purchased at: Costco
This is the bottle that will make a nice addition to any party and never fails to impress. So smooth you can drink it on the rocks, but I love it with spicy ginger ale and lime to make Moscow Mules.
Samantha C.
This is one or my favorite vodkas. You can drink this straight and still have a good taste to it with out a super bitter afterness