BY BELVEDERE

Jessica A.
Katy, TX
Smooth and crisp without too much of a marker-y after taste. Great mixed or to sip on.
Gaby (.
Covina
Such a great tasting vodka! great for mixing drinks! A must have for any home bar 🙌🏼❤️
Evelia O.
Pasadena, CA
Great drink especially on the rocks after work and when company de ideas to come over
Hannah C.
French Lick, IN
Very expensive. But if you want to seem fancy at your party, break out the Belvedere.
B R.
Colts Neck, NJ
By far the smoothest vodka. Always purchase as a gift for someone. Always a great buy
Megan J.
North Salem
It was super smooth and easy to find something to mix with. Always my go to for vodka
Sherri G.
Round Mtn, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
My Favorite Go To Vodka On The Market. I Love It! It’s A Great Value. Great Vodka For An Affordable Price. I Love The Bottle Packaging It’s Beautiful! It’s A Very Attractive Bottle. I Would Definitely buy it again.
Quiet S.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Love this vodka, smooth going down ,smooth taste. Get you where you trying to be and then some😎😜 top shelf liquor. Not too bad in price either
Kirti G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Costco
Very decent flavor. I do not like vodkas on the strong end and hence this wasnt my type but if someone likes their Vodka on the stronger end, this is definitely the one for them
Lauren G.
lancaster
Purchased at: Safeway
This vodka goes down smoothly and has a great after taste. I am a repeat customer and it was above my expectations. I really enjoyed the packaging- it was elegant. I would buy again.