BY BELVEDERE

Samantha L.
Wilmington
Decent quality. Not my favorite for its price range. Brand name is recognizable, therefore this is a popular vodka, especially with individuals in their early 20s. Would probably purchase another product in its price range.
Kadesha L.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this for a party and my guests absolutely loved it. It paired well with the mixers and it added to their amazing flavor. We also added this to our jungle juice and it was bomb! I will definitely be purchasing again.
elyse H.
Melville, NY
My favorite vodka. Goes down smooth when you are taking shots and makes for an excellent martini or mixed drink. It’s expensive but worth it for special occasions or when you have company over. I prefer it over grey goose.
Brigette H.
Avon Lake, OH
This is a great vodka. I consider it one of the super premium vodkas. I like this in a straight martini. You don't need to mix this with anything because it's so smooth but it is the perfect vodka for mixed drinks too.
Jorrel J.
Carson
Obviously if you are looking for a rich and tasty vodka then this is the brand for you. I think that this makes for a great martini and for a great cocktail, and this is one that I reserve for when the quality of the vodka is important to the beverage.
Lauri P.
Port Richey, FL
Still my favorite vodka. There’s something about Belvedere that just really gets me and feels so high class. I just found out they have peach and it’s phenomenal. Repeat customer for years to come. Always number one.
Anisha K.
Love this brand of vodka, so this 1.75 liter bottle did not disappoint. Always the smooth taste of Belvedere, but now in a bigger bottle! Perfect for entertaining or a group of people. Cannot recommend this brand enough, and this 1.75 liter bottle is at a great price point, giving you a great value.
Carolyn G.
Wesley Chapel, FL
A great vodka! I would do a Belvedere with water and lemon and it just taste like you're drinking lemon water! Very smooth and doesn't bring an awful hangover the next day! (depending on how much you drink of course)
Renee K.
Lake Stevens, WA
Nice smooth vodka. The price point isn’t bad, I do tend to choose Smirnoff over others because of its price. This stuff is delicious and I love the packaging. You definitely get your money’s worth. I would recommend
Destiny G.
Saint Paul , MN
Very smooth but very strong! Makes great drinks and is very inexpensive. It meets my expectations for the price. No room for improvements. It’s a basic vodka. It’s a good value. I would buy again. I like this vodka