BY BELVEDERE #29 in Vodka

• Never tried this vodka but I'm obsessed with the bottle. Lol. Sh...14 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this is gluten free?4 Answers
  • What are the best recipes you have tried with this drink?4 Answers
Belvedere Vodka
  • "Very smooth vodka especially if you want something that will not give you a hangover like the well vodkas " in 6 reviews
  • "Haven't tried it mixed, but it's by far the best vodka I've tried by itself." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a really high end top shelf vodka it's very smooth and taste great over ice or Ina." in 4 reviews
  • "this is a great drink when mix with cranberry juice and red bull and a little ice about a shot cup of this drink mix it is really good" in 3 reviews
  • "I will never forget my first time trying this due to some unpleasant events following." in 2 reviews
Jen L.
Cary, NC
“This drink has a magical power. It strengthens the weak, and revives those who have fainted. Those tired after work and physical activity can return their life forces by this drink much sooner than by nourishment. … It works as a diuretic, an appetizer, an antitoxin.” – Carolus Linnaeus (18th-century physician documenting the effects of the drink)
Tou M.
Irvine, CA
A notch right below grey goose for me, but not very far behind. In terms of price typically this is a little less than grey goose but the quality is almost just as good. The packaging is very nice and makes it feel like a very expensive bottle. I'd recommend it if you're trying to save a little cash over getting the grey goose.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Got this as a secret Santa gift one year and did not enjoy. The taste is almost too strong for me and when you mix it all you can really taste is this vodka. I am glad I did not spend money on this because of how disappointed I was by the taste. Only real positive is the design of the bottle and on the bottle is nice
Meg C.
Jackson, MS
I buy belvedere when I can't get grey goose. Many people like to drink vodka so I keep in in my pantry. It's a smooth drink with a bitter finish, but I don't ever have a headache after drinking belvedere. Sometimes it's marketed with a set of shot glasses, but you should buy it for the taste, not the kitsch.
Katherine L.
Brighton, MA
This bottle is so pretty! I love it. It is on the pricey side though, but it's worth it. It goes down smoothly and nicely. They come in difference sizes, I have bought a 200 mL bottle before and it was really cute. I think the bottle would be a great place to hold sand from a beach--if you're into that
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
I would agree that Belvedere Vodka is very under-rated. I feel that Belvedere is probably one of the best Vodkas in the world. It is very smooth and goes down easily not leaving a burning sensation. I feel it is best when it is slightly chilled. Always buy it from Trader Joes, good price point.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
A top shelf vodka, that definitely deserves it top shelf status. Expensive? Oh yea. Do I have multiple bottles on hand? Hell no, I do not have that kind of money. Will I think about picking up a bottle for a special event? Yes. Will I consider picking up a bottle when it is on sale? Yes
Kayla S.
Greer, SC
A mid quality vodka in a premium plus bottle. Harsher than anything at its price point. Came in 14th out of 16 in our blind taste test. Even friends who swore thats all they drink in vodka picked other brands over grey goose. For a truly premium vodka in taste and smoothness try Chopin.
Melissa V.
My favorite vodka of all time. This vodka is smooth, clean, crisp and leaves little to no after taste. It is my go-to for shots and martinis. It's not thick like Ketel One and tastes smoother than Grey Goose. I will continue to buy this forever and ever and...well, you get the idea.
Leeann H.
Carrollton, TX
I love Belvedere because it is a good quality smooth vodka that won't make you sick or foggy. Cheap vodka is something I will not do, I had a couple bad experiences with it in College and never again. When you drink higher quality prestige liquors you can taste and feel difference.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
What is your favorite way to enjoy Belvedere vodka?
Taylor T.
I usually buy Grey groose. Is this vodka similiar? I've been thinking about trying it.
Felicia M.
Never tried this vodka but I'm obsessed with the bottle. Lol. Should I try it?
Courtney D.
Otway, OH
How is the taste and is it better alone or mixed?
Nakiesha P.
East palatka, FL
Is this vodka very smooth ?