BY BELUGA

The first batch of Beluga Noble Russian Vodka was produced in 2002. It was the first and the dearest to our hearts! This was the result of the meticulous hard work of the Mariinsky Distillery masters. The refined, rich taste of Beluga Noble Russian Vodka results from its unique composition, mainly due to the malt spirt and the purest water of the Siberian artesian wells. This helps to smoothen the taste of vodka. These carefully selected natural components pass through a triple filtering system. Afterwards Beluga Noble is left to ’rest' for thirty days. Such method helps to neutralize the harsh smell of the spirit and to enhance the rich taste and soft flavor of Beluga Noble Russian Vodka. see more...

linda n.
This vodka was alright. It had a bitter after taste but it was still very do able and drinkable. This vodka is smooth and strong. This vodka is also very great to mix and make drinks with and it also taste alright on its own. Over all I would drink this vodka again.
Isaac B.
Arden, NC
Just another Grey Goose that markets itself as “high end” when there is only two types of vodka: those that taste bad, and those that don’t. You just have to find one that doesn’t taste bad and doesn’t break the bank, and this one breaks the bank.
Lita T.
Staten Island, NY
This vodka retails for about $50 a bottle, so it's pricey. The upside is that it's one of the smoothest vodkas I've tasted. I purchased a bottle in the duty free, coming back from a trip and it was a little bit cheaper than getting it full price stateside. Because of the price, it's probably best to drink chilled by itself, with ice. Otherwise, it's way too expensive to use in a mixed drink/cocktail. The packaging is pretty nice as well. I kept the bottle to display.
Rigina A.
Wake Forest
I believe when you are making a decision do drink a hard liquor like vodka, the main concern is how will you feel tomorrow morning.  With this brand you will feel good I never had any headaches or nausea after Beluga
Lluvia H.
Long Beach
When I buy this bottle I buy it so when I have parties Gatherings and I have different kind of choices for people they will pick this one out and this one has like a bitter taste and is more strong doesn't okay on my list
Jennifer M.
Gainesville, TX
I actually bought this brand on a whim once. Vodka is my favorite liquor so this didn't disappoint. Very good price as well. I chose between this brand and skyy. Would definitely buy again. I recommend to others as well.
Sadie B.
Wayne, MI
Local or imported thus is the best vodka I’ve tried. Wonderful grain taste, exceptionally smooth with just a little warmth. Definitely my favorite vodka for sipping on... it doesn’t need other flavors mixed in.
Alexandria P.
Hurt, VA
Great to drink straight by itself. Tasted very crisp with a very light flavor. Item was a bit expensive for what you got but it came in a nice packaging that gave it a luxurious look. Would buy again.
llajaira R.
 One of my favorite vodkas goes down smooth.  Does not give you q hangover.  Pair it with any of your favorite beveragaes, or drink it straight.   Beluga Vodka Noble
Kima K.
Brooklyn, NY
Excellent drink to haveEffen VodkaEffen Vodka Cucumber Effen Vodka Dutch Raspberry Effen Vodka Dutch Raspberry