Belson Smart Heat by Mega Hot Ceramic Curling Iron 1

Belson Smart Heat by Mega Hot Ceramic Curling Iron 1"

BY BELSON

Belson Smart Heat by Mega Hot Ceramic Curling Iron 1
Belson Smart Heat by Mega Hot Ceramic Curling Iron 1"
Shasha S.
Luz Paola M.

I love doing curls with this team, I like it because it holds my hair and so avoid burning my fingers, is excellent because not mistreat the hair and not stay stuck, the size is perfect curl. It is not expensive.I use a set and my curls last longer
Kirsten D.
Riverside, CA
The size of this curler is great and it make pretty curls but it does not get hot enough so the curls fall by the end of the day unless you use tons of spray.
Kerry A.
This is great heat and not too much on the hair It’s gentle in the hair I like it with thin hair
Tamires P.
É um bom produto,mas assim como promete aquece muito. Se não fizer os cachos rapidamente,pode danificar por causa do calor.
Mha O.
Kingsbury
Nice but curls don’t seem to last for long but overall the curls are fantastic and I do recommend this product
Sabrina D.
I used this once ...i think this is one product that usually doesn't hold the curls ...its an alright curler
Maria Jose M.
Does this curler indicate the temperature that it reached?