BY BELSON

Michelle L.
Personally this curling iron doesn't cut it. The heat settings are all off, and it drastically loses heat when you start using it. I normally have to do one section, let it heat back up to temperature, then do another. It takes twice as long to do my hair, which is ridiculous. I would never recommend this product.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10.
andrea q.
Medley, FL
alma J.
I don't recommend this curling iron if you have long hair because I have to do different sections and then I have to wait for my iron to heat backup
Evangelina M.
Orange, CA
The best curling iron ever it so amazing makes my curls look beautiful and they last forever love this curling iron 😍😍❤️❤️😍❤️🙏🏻
Fátima B.
mis amigas me lo recomendaron y me ha gustado el tamaño es bueno para llevartelo de viaje también. El precio es bueno