Belson MH2048 24K Plated 1 Inch Curling Iron uploaded by Francheska N.Belson MH2048 24K Plated 1 Inch Curling Iron uploaded by Nikki G.Belson MH2048 24K Plated 1 Inch Curling Iron uploaded by Giarella C.

BY BELSON

• 24K gold-plated barrel provides high constant heat for professional performance
  • Reaches 375F, 60-second fast heat-up
  • Cool tip for easy handling
  • Rheostat dial with 25 heat settings
  • Automatic shutoff
  • On-off switch and on indicator light
  • Worldwide dual voltage
  • Soft-grip rubberized handle and built-in safety stand
  • Tangle-free swivel cord
  • Measures 1 inch,

• Can you achieve big body curls with this curling iron?! Does it get...4 Answers
  • Does this come with a heat glove?1 Answers
  • does this burn or hair really bad 4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Winona, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't actually own this curling iron myself (oh how i wish) but it is AMAZING. My sister in law owns it and every time I go to her house I run to her bathroom to use it! It's such a great product and really leaves some nice bouncy curls in my hair!
20 E.
20 E.
Dublin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
You will always here me say my hair can't curl. Well this is the product that proves me wrong. The curls that roll off of this are amazing and make me feel beautiful! I have to use a lot of hair spray but this is the perfect product to get.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Disputanta, VA
Great curling iron works with short or long hair fast heat up time an cool down also works on fine hair or thick change how you use it depending on what curls you want
Susie C.
Susie C.
Spokane Vly, WA
Curls look amazing . honestly love curling irons that have the clamp for the more natural curls you can do with them so this is definitely amazing
victoria r.
victoria r.
Sylmar, CA
I love how this curling iron leaves my hair it doesn't leave it to thick or thin it is hustthe way i like my curls
McKalin C.
McKalin C.
Selah, WA
1 inch curling irons are very versatile. The gold plating protects your hair from further heat damage
Indira V.
Indira V.
Doral, FL
I bought this curling iron through amazon and i really like it. It gives you really nice curls.
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Charleston, SC
This curling iron works great. Definitely recommend to anyone who loves curling their hair
Alondra N.
Alondra N.
Indianapolis, IN
Great curling iron, i love how my hair looks curly, and this product has never failed me.
Esmeralda C.
Esmeralda C.
My cousin uses this on my hair for parties and it works well every time. Takes a bit long because of the length of my hair, but it still gets the job done.
Jeshua S.
Jeshua S.
Brownsville , Tx
Dies this curling iron makes your curls stay for a long time?
Yaritza M.
Yaritza M.
Lodi, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it a highend curling iron or affordable ??
Celeste R.
Celeste R.
Does this do super tight curls?
Maria C.
Maria C.
Solo cuenta con ese tamaño o trae otras piezas.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Does it work well? My hairs a pain to curl.