BY BELSON

24K gold-plated barrel provides high constant heat for professional performance. Reaches 375F. 60-second fast heat-up. Cool tip for easy handling. Rheostat dial with 25 heat settings. Automatic shutoff. On-off switch and on indicator light. Worldwide dual voltage. Soft-grip rubberized handle and built-in safety stand. Tangle-free swivel cord. Measures .5 Inch.

Lailas S.
Riyadh , Central Region
Hi I love this product. It 's wonderful. I like it very much. It' s very practical and its easy use does not cause any problems
Evangelina M.
Orange
They give me some beautiful curls love it it heats up so fast and it works so good and it’s very easy to use
FOUZI C.
Bouira sour el ghozlane city de 20 aout
This is amazing. International brand . i've tried it many times
Secondly wanna thank u for this amazing website
Aaliyah B.
Racine, WI
I love it works perfect on my hair keeps the girls in all day four out of five though
Jaden V.
Pickering, ON
Its a good curler if you want thinner curls definitely not that great for big beach waves/curls
And with these it does take a little longer if youre doing your whole head . Id buy again for certain times not as my regular curler
Wendy G.
Got this for prom and my hair was amazing !!! No Friz just beautiful hair !!!
Jenna M.
Clifton Park, NY
My hair is naturally straight and avoids curling at all costs! But this curler actually keeps my hair in curls for hours and is super simple to use. It's totally worth the cost and so effective! I definitely recommend it.
Daniela Y.
Manteca, CA
I love this curler ! Leaves my hair with volume in my curls , this curled is my go to curler
Amber B.
Sonora, KY
Nice heat settings. Gets very hot. Great long lasting curls! Very affordable and gives a bold look.
Estrella L.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Amazing! Perfect curls in perfect timing. 100% recommend this to any one that's loves to just have salon perfect hair.
Kallee P.
Does this hold well through the the day?
Katelyn C.
Coker, AL
How hot does this get?
Gretchel M.
jamas he utilizado este producto, seria bueno que colocaran las indicaciones para que el cabello quede extremadamente perfecto, les parece?
Angelynn N.
Ive been trying to find a curler that would give my medium hair some nice, tight curls. But my hair always seems to fall flat throughout the day! Would this work for me?
Assa G.
Bronx, NY
So i have medium length hair, would this curling iron work well for me?