BY BELSON

24K gold-plated barrel provides high constant heat for professional performance. Reaches 375F. 60-second fast heat-up. Cool tip for easy handling. Rheostat dial with 25 heat settings. Automatic shutoff. On-off switch and on indicator light. Worldwide dual voltage. Soft-grip rubberized handle and built-in safety stand. Tangle-free swivel cord. Measures .5 Inch.

Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL
Excellent curling iron deal! I'm glad that I was able to find this size since it is hard to find, and/or too pricey. The nice thing about these curling irons is the adjustable temperature switch instead of an on/off switch.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Clifton Park, NY
My hair is naturally straight and avoids curling at all costs! But this curler actually keeps my hair in curls for hours and is super simple to use. It's totally worth the cost and so effective! I definitely recommend it.
Jasmin F.
Jasmin F.
Rosedale, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the cutest curling iron ever ! It is super skinny so it gives you those tight curls that you can comb over and be ready to party
I definitely recommend this product who is looking to change up their hair style
Kirlyn R.
Kirlyn R.
Wheatley Hts, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This size barrel helps me achieve my "Shirley Temple" curl look. The curls last me a few days. They lol even better when they drop. Heats up quickly and hit enough to take my thick hair.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es perfecto para rizar el cabello, fácil de utilizar y con acabado de salon, me encantan las ondas al agua y con el quedan perfectas
Estrella L.
Estrella L.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Amazing! Perfect curls in perfect timing. 100% recommend this to any one that's loves to just have salon perfect hair.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Sonora , KY
Nice heat settings. Gets very hot. Great long lasting curls! Very affordable and gives a bold look.
Daniela Y.
Daniela Y.
Manteca, CA
I love this curler ! Leaves my hair with volume in my curls , this curled is my go to curler
Aaliyah B.
Aaliyah B.
Racine, WI
I love it works perfect on my hair keeps the girls in all day four out of five though
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Got this for prom and my hair was amazing !!! No Friz just beautiful hair !!!
Kallee P.
Kallee P.
Does this hold well through the the day?
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Coker, AL
How hot does this get?
Angelynn N.
Angelynn N.
Ive been trying to find a curler that would give my medium hair some nice, tight curls. But my hair always seems to fall flat throughout the day! Would this work for me?
Gretchel M.
Gretchel M.
jamas he utilizado este producto, seria bueno que colocaran las indicaciones para que el cabello quede extremadamente perfecto, les parece?
Assa G.
Assa G.
Bronx, NY
So i have medium length hair, would this curling iron work well for me?