Belson Gold 'N Hot Jet Bonnet Dryer Attachment Model No. GH9477 uploaded by Qurita W.Belson Gold 'N Hot Jet Bonnet Dryer Attachment Model No. GH9477 uploaded by Qurita W.

BY BELSON

Hose attaches to most hand-held dryers designed for even heat distribution. Hand washable. Can be used with conditioning treatments. Great for conditioning treatments and quick roller sets. Designed for even heat distribution. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Amie H.
I didn't put it all the way down initially and i turned the dryer on and it popped right off my head. I would suggest to pull it all the way down over your head even if you can see and when you turn the dryer on it will move up and be right. It has an elastic band on the end of the tube that goes over the dryer nozzle so it should fit most dryers. It was around $10 and is great for doing your hair at home or a hair mask/conditioning treatment.
Qurita W.
Calumet City, IL
This item worked pretty good for me. It did move around a bit and I had to pull it down more times than I liked. It does get the job done and it was affordable. It worked perfectly with my blow dryer. I recommend this item.
Tammi J.
Chesterfield, VA
I bought this Jet Bonnet attachment from sallys for my deep conditions and thought is was just ok. The bonnet does not stay on your head. You literally have to hold it in place. It does the job with some assistance. I thought about returning it but it was cheap and does work I just need to hold it. If I get to use it for a few deep conditioning treatment it would be worth it.