BY BELSON

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Curling Irons. Web exclusive! Create smooth curls and sassy waves in hair of all lengths with ease. Change your stylish look on a whim with the professionally designed Gold 'N Hot 1-1/2" Spring Curling Iron. With a heat range from 200 F to 500 F, this curling iron allows you to do exactly what you want to your hair, while the built-in safety features make it easy to handle. Finished with a wide 1.5 24K gold-plated barrel, this is the best curling iron you will ever own. (9) Ft. tangle-free swivel cord Professional heat range from 200 F to 500 F 24K Gold-plated barrel Power indicator light Built-in safety stand Cool tip Exclusive MTR (Multi-temp regulator) with variable temperature setting Imported see more...

Review (1)
Merissa W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When my hair was relaxed/chemically treated, I curled my hair fairly often. This curling iron never failed me. It was easy to use and if I am not mistaken I purchased it at my local beauty supply store. I don’t remember the price but it was a good quality hair tool.