BY BELSON

Smart heat electronic sensor keeps temperature constant, Designed to maintain body moisture and luster of any hair type, All you need to know is your hair type press the button and let it do the rest, Nano ceramic coated plates provide the smoothest surface for shiny glossy hair Floating plates adjust accordingly to provide even heat Easy to read one-touch hair type setting controls Temp Lock secures setting to avoid accidentally changing to other hair type while in use Snag-Free design won't trap hair anywhere 360 degrees tangle-free swivel cord see more...

Daniel D.
Pico Rivera, CA
It is good product I like the design but I'm not sure to buy it back so I'll keep giving good use

Caitlyn l.
Wiggins, MS
I love this flat iron. Although it's not my favorite it gets the job done like any other.
Jackie R.
San Diego, CA
I've been having mine since I was 18 literally and it still working perfectly ! Love it
Stephanie G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
#musthave...this is great when u need to get close to them edges...it gets hot quick .
Denise C.
I think that this straightner is amazing ! It works really good . Its so easy to use .
Devyn C.
It's great it's nice it's creamy it smells like marissas hair it feels nice on sensitive skin and tastes like a fine donut I want to drink this stuff up like a bottle of camel milk it's delciaoso I hope you get it
Dess O.
This flat iron is amazing, the temperature was perfect for my hair, specially when my hair is too delicate, the flat is really easy to use and the price was ok, cero complains about this product, recommend a lot.
Tabassum f.
I love this flat iron. Totally adore it. Jt works really well also dienst take too long to heat up.
Júlia P.
Adoro essa chapinha pelo fato dela ser fina que dá tanto para alisar ou para encaracolar o cabelo
Rebeca J.
Otima , ceramica maravilhosa nao danifica os cabelos como outras,deixa um resultado impecavel
Liana P.
East Setauket, NY
Is this better than hot tools?
Lorraine C.
Falls Church, VA
Any mixed girls have any opinions on this flat iron? Mine is on the fritz so I'm in the market, but I want to find one that works well with curly, frizzy hair without having to go over the same area a dozen times to get it flat (:
Regina L.
Anyone with thick hair use this ?
Emily M.
Spanaway, WA
How well does this work for long thick hair
Abigail G.
Is this brand good? If yes, where can I find one?