BY BELSON

Smart heat electronic sensor keeps temperature constant, Designed to maintain body moisture and luster of any hair type, All you need to know is your hair type press the button and let it do the rest, Nano ceramic coated plates provide the smoothest surface for shiny glossy hair Floating plates adjust accordingly to provide even heat Easy to read one-touch hair type setting controls Temp Lock secures setting to avoid accidentally changing to other hair type while in use Snag-Free design won't trap hair anywhere 360 degrees tangle-free swivel cord see more...

Juana G.
Love this flat iron, heats up quick and does a great job! Pass it through a strand of hair twice and you'll be good maybe even once depending how your hair is. My hair is thick, wavy and frizzy like a lion! 2 does the job
Highly recommend it!
Boston E.
Haverhill, MA
I have naturally curly hair and it takes forever to straighten my hair, I love this flat iron because it doesn't damage my hair or burn it, it only takes a few strokes to go from tight curls to beautiful straight hair
Iyana W.
Marshall, TX
Every girl needs a good flat iron. And this Belson flat iron will leave you satisfied every time. It's such a great flat iron. I want to buy one soon. I'm sure you can order it offline. Maybe even find a link here on influenster.
Jessica M.
This is such a great and tiny little flat iron! I recommend t for things like bangs, as opposed to all hair. I've only used it one time and I got it off of amazon. My hair is too thick for t, personally!
Kanika G.
Redmond, WA
This is one product that lived up its promise. It heated up fast, saving me time, and I only needed to go over my hair once, saving me more time. The result that I had was shiny hair that felt silky and was completely straight. My hair also remained straight for the entire day.
Audasha S.
Love this flat iron really easy to use it goes to the perfect amount of temperature that will straighten you hair amazingly also it wont case any heat damages
Edith M.
South Houston, TX
I extremely love this flat iron! I totally recommend this product. It doesn't damage my hair like most of them flat irons! It's a grat quality.
Sheridan R.
Newton , NC
The belson professional flat iron is amazing it leaves your hair so soft and it doesn't damage ur hair at all.
Diamonique W.
North Little Rock, AR
This is such a great flat iron. I think its more for like your bangs to get that extra little stretch!
Shabs G.
Brentwood, CA
I have super frizzy and thick hair so this does the job while leaving my hair looking slick and healthy
Liana P.
East Setauket, NY
Is this better than hot tools?
Lorraine C.
Falls Church, VA
Any mixed girls have any opinions on this flat iron? Mine is on the fritz so I'm in the market, but I want to find one that works well with curly, frizzy hair without having to go over the same area a dozen times to get it flat (:
Regina L.
Anyone with thick hair use this ?
Emily M.
Spanaway, WA
How well does this work for long thick hair
Abigail G.
Is this brand good? If yes, where can I find one?