BY BELSON

Gets better results from conditioning treatment. Gentle heat helps activate conditioners. Assists in restoring damage hair. Leaves hair soft and manageable after conditioning treatment. Designed for all hair types. 3 heat settings for conditioning versatility. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Allyson D.
This heat cap is very nice for deep conditioning! There's three setting and it's pretty affordable. I just don't like how it's placed on my head but other than that I love using this! Overall, it's a good product!
Kimberly G.
I bought this to use on my biracial daughter's hair when I do deconditioning. I don't really have anything to compare it to but I do not feel I got very hot on the highest setting. The look is good it's pretty lightweight. Was not too expensive. 40$ at Sally's. Only used twice. If you have any suggestions let me know!