Belson GH2027 Ceramic Flat Iron 1 Inch uploaded by Micaa G.

BY BELSON

Gold 'N Hot 1'' Professional Ceramic Straightening Iron emits infrared heat for gentle styling while infusing deep conditioning that locks in hair's natural moisture, Ceramic Plates:, Gentle on all hair types, Eliminate static and frizz, Lock in deep conditioning for silky hair, Keep hair hydrated and healthy looking, Product Features:, Quick 60-second heat up, Ceramic coated plates, Emits infrared heat for gentle styling, Handle lock see more...

Buy on Amazon
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
I'm one of those girls who can not leave without keeping their hair straightened out, and those that were not born with their hair so smooth, but for this it helps me a lot the iron Belson is one of my favorites besides leaving me super smooth hair leaves me a Beautiful shine and hair without mistreating.
Pink K.
Dublin
It's a great product that is really easy to use. It works well with my hair and definitely would recommend. It was my first time buying this product and was impressed.
Sarah Taylor Q.
Florence, AL
Works great with thin hair! I helps my hair to not frizz as bad as when I have used other straighteners! Love this item and am satisfied with it!
Alicia R.
Jersey City
Omg I have this product and it really does it work. It straighten your hair very well
Shayla H.
Wadebridge
Theese were my very first pair of straighteners and I will always love them the heat up quickly and easily straighten your hair very well
Micaa G.
Me gusta como se ve , espero la calidad sea tan bien como emperece 😜😇😜😇😜😜😜😜😇😊
Alicia R.
Jersey City
Does it heat up fast? Because I have one but I have to wait like for 5 minutes to really get hot
Micaa G.
Me preguntó la calidad de la plancha?