Skin CareFacial SkincareToners & AstringentsBelo
Whitening Toner for Oily Skin (100ml) Genuine

BELO Whitening Toner for Oily Skin (100ml) Genuine

by Belo

A pore refining toner that promotes skin renewal and removes deep-seated dirt and excess oil as it visibly whitens in just 7 days! Witch hazel soothes and evens out skin tone, while the powerful combination of Glutathione, Kojic Acid and Gigawhite...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BELO Whitening Toner for Oily Skin (100ml) Genuine!
Joanna R.
Goose Creek, SC
This product is from my country Philippines. I’ve been using this since I was 18 and it help me get rid of my acne! ♥️
Rinoa C.
Gaithersburg , MD
This belo toner really helps!! And it a very very good product i like everything from belo!
Rhessa A.
BELO Whitening Toner for Oily Skin (100ml) Genuine uploaded by Rhessa A.
Hot, humid climate make my face oily. This belo product make my face whiter and as you see I have less oily face (photo after workout).
ella Q.
dubai
BELO Whitening Toner for Oily Skin (100ml) Genuine uploaded by ella Q.
I'm using this Belo Pore Refining Toner because now my pimples bursts out on my face. Im a first time user but definitely I hope I will become a repeater user. Nice packaging coz i look for the products not only for the packaging. No improvement at all because Belo products is the best! I have many Belo products to share with you and I hope i will post it all.
Arielle R.
cainta
This toner is perfect to complete my daily skin care routine! Having a skin that is oily in a country where the weather is extremely hot, this toner will save your entire day! It controls the visibility of your skin’s natural oil and gives your skin that soft feeling.
Elz F.
Putting alot kinda stings my face so I recommend to use a little of this product. When I tried this, my skin didn't get oily! I only get to try this a few times when I was at my friend's house. Good toner!
Chloe R.
mandaluyong city
Ive been using this ever since i had break outs due to puberty. Im a very oily person more on the t-zone area, i try to avoid harsh products that affect my skin texture. Belo works well for me in my case its great!
member-7908c
This product made my skin become whiter. It is my First time using this product.
Ria Paula R.
Philippines
I never been use this product but i see this on some beauty vlogger and they say it's nice so 4 star for me😍😍
Gracie F.
This is a great local product that works wonders on the skin. It's gentle formula leaves the skin feeling clean and nourished

Looking for your answer?