BY BELO

A pore refining toner that promotes skin renewal and removes deep-seated dirt and excess oil as it visibly whitens in just 7 days! Witch hazel soothes and evens out skin tone, while the powerful combination of Glutathione, Kojic Acid and Gigawhite... see more...

Joanna R.
Virginia Bch, VA
This product is from my country Philippines. I’ve been using this since I was 18 and it help me get rid of my acne! ♥️
Rinoa C.
Gaithersburg , MD
This belo toner really helps!! And it a very very good product i like everything from belo!
Arielle R.
cainta
This toner is perfect to complete my daily skin care routine! Having a skin that is oily in a country where the weather is extremely hot, this toner will save your entire day! It controls the visibility of your skin’s natural oil and gives your skin that soft feeling.
Gracie F.
This is a great local product that works wonders on the skin. It's gentle formula leaves the skin feeling clean and nourished
Ria Paula R.
Philippines
I never been use this product but i see this on some beauty vlogger and they say it's nice so 4 star for me😍😍

back