BeautyBeauty SetsSkincare Value & Gift Setsbelo essentials

by belo essentials

Benefits of Belo Intensive Kojic & Tranexamic Acid Whitening Set - Body Cream, Face/Neck Cream and Soap Belo Essentials brings you a powerful, all-inclusive whitening set with SPF, whitening and anti-aging benefits. It boasts of the unique combination of today's two most powerful whitening actives, Kojic Acid and Tranexamic Acid. This combination is clinically proven to whiten 64% better than products that use Kojic Acid alone. -Two powerful lightening ingredients and SPF 30 in one cream -Inhibits tyrosinase and arachidonic acid, two precursors to melanin -Kojic acid's antioxidant properties help fight skin damage and lighten skin -Tranexamic Acid is clinically proven to whiten as effective as topical hydroquinone without the side effects. *Set Contains: -Face/Neck Cream W/ SPF 30 - 50g -Whitening Soap - 65g -Body Cream w/ SPF 30 - 150mL -Kojic Acid, an organic compound, is proven to prevent melanin production. It is the most popular whitening agent used in Japan. Tranexamic Acid, a peptide, is proven to inhibit inflammation and melanin formation. It is ideal for stubborn dark spots that do not respond to other skin lightening ingredients. Dermatologist tested. Clinically proven.

Two powerful lightening ingredients and SPF 30 in one cream; Kojic acid's antioxidant properties help fight skin damage and lighten skin; Tranexamic Acid is clinically proven to whiten as effective as topical hydroquinone without the side effects

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Belo Intensive Kojic & Tranexamic Acid Whitening Set - Body Cream, Face/Neck Cream and Soap!
LeKristian A.
I'm already fair to begin with but not when summer season comes. I'm always out in the sun. I run errands in the afternoon where the sun is high up in the sky. My skin is prone to darkening and I always get uneven skin tone that face wash alone cannot address if I'll rely on it alone. It takes a couple of months to see the effects of whitening soaps that I've tried before because I have fair skin so I always measure the effectiveness on uneven areas or mosquito bites. I've been using these products for 4 weeks now. I use the products twice daily and I'm so happy that it did not cause any negative effects on my skin even if I'm out in the sun most of the time. This whitening products boasts a unique combination of today’s two most powerful whitening actives – Kojic Acid and Tranexamic Acid. Kojic Acid is an organic compound that effectively inhibits the production of tyrosinase and melanin giving skin a visibly lighter appearance. Tranexamic Acid, on the other hand, is a peptide proven to inhibit inflammation and melanin formation. It is ideal for stubborn dark spots that do not respond to other skin lightening ingredients. Although the face/neck cream can be a bit sticky if you put too much.

Looking for your answer?