BY BELO

Belo...a name that is trusted by the most influential Philippine celebrities now bring you scientifically formulated products that naturally rejuvenates and whitens your skin. From the Belo Authority, a revolutionary antiperspirant deodorant that... see more...

Maricris A.
Moreno Valley
So background' I do shave my underarms, and with me, with shaving, my underarms do darken and ever since I started using this a few years ago, I find that my skin in the underarm area doesn't darken anymore and it does keep me feeling fresh and odor free all day. It does take a while to get used to if u have never used the roller ball form of a deodorant but so worth it.
Kim M.
Philippines
It smells good and very affordable but it doesn't work on my underarms it makes my underarms lot darker maybe its not for me but it is really affordable and smells good
Odal C.
It doesn’t just protect my from body odor. It helps in moisturizing my skin. I cannot swear on the whitening effect because it hasn’t done much on whitening my underarm.
Gieselle A.
Calamba, Laguna
This really smells good. Although I still sweat when using this, no worries because there is no foul odor after using this even you did a lot of things throughout the day.
Mhin S.
I must say that this product is not good or bad for me. It is just okay. However, I like how the packaging looks! So girly!

Amazon