BY BELMAMA AND CHERUB

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Meagan H.
Dodge, NE
I love this wrap so much but it has its downfalls. Before I had my son I had seen these on Pinterest and thought I need this! So I got it as a gift from my mom who I told it about to. I love the softness and how it shielded my chest from the painful stings of the water. I wore it for about 4 months maybe longer, I cant remember how long because I enjoyed the feeling of it. Downfalls. Once you use it a few times, it stretches out and doesn't shrink back down.