BY NONE

The world acclaimed Bellydance Superstars are proud to present "3D Superstars". This will be the world's first "3D Bellydance" DVD! The DVD consists of 12 mesmerizing solos form the world's most famous bellydance troupe, Bellydance Superstars. The technology allows you to see the beauty of the dance in a way never before seen on DVD. The stunning choreography, the colorful costumes coupled with the amazing music makes for a sensational viewing experience. 3D is not the future, it is here now. Subtitles: English. see more...

Review (1)
Cioly F.
I thought the 3D effect wasn't that fantastic on an LCD TV. It worked a lot better on my old flat screen CRT TV so I am assuming it would work well on a Plasma TV. After experimenting I found you had to sit back from the TV to get a half decent 3D effect going on. If you sit to close the image is blurry. Also I found the 3D effect was more that the background seemed to have greater depth rather than the dancer popping out of the screen. Might have to try this again watching in a completely dark room to see if it has a better effect. As far as the acts are concerned I liked Sonia's drum solo but keep in mind that she is probably dancing to a recorded track as Issam and the 2 dancers providing a backing rhythm are sometimes out of sync by a fraction of a second. I would have preferred it if they just used a recorded backing track and have Issam do the soloing live without the pretend backing drummers. The other act that I liked, who is new compared with the original and live in Paris dvd, was Cecilia. Petite Jamila's veil piece was nice as well. The other acts I did care for that much. I think the Sonia drum solo would be good to have as a 3D trailer in the cinemas for any 3D Hollywood movie. That would get a lot of mainstream exposure for bellydance and you would be able to see it in full colour and not those old fashioned red and blue glasses.