BY BELLY BANDIT

• Where can I get one and does it actually work? 4 Answers
Kitty H.
Abingdon, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I had an emergency c-section and a lot of complications that resulted in a near-fatality for me, so after being pumped with tons of IV liquids followed by blood transfusion I was swollen all over my body far more than most moms, even after a regular c-section. My legs and calves and knees were swelled up to 3-4x their size and I literally could not even bend them and needed help getting in and out of bed for weeks. The belly wrap the hospital sent me home with was a standard size and I am a very petite person, so once the large amounts of swelling decreased back to a more "normal" amount of post-op swelling, the wrap no longer fit me properly. I only wish I had bought a properly sized Belly Bandit sooner (and I went through 2 other off-name brands before it that didn't fit right, as well as special "C-Panties" that didn't fit right in the smallest size they made). I bought an XS in black and loved it. Also great to fit back into clothes and ease some belly pain from your pooch hanging.
Jen S.
Middletown, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This wrap is AMAZING! Not only is it great support for your back following delivery, but it is the absolute best in the event of a C-section!!!!! It helps to support your abdominal muscles and bring everythingnin, also allows you to wear some of your pre-pregnancy clothing a bit sooner. I've used binders after every pregnancy and this is by far my favorite. It's so soft and easy to wear!
Danielle R.
Got as a gift when I was pregnant with my first, I was skeptical but after I used it I was so happy I got it!!! I used it in the hospital to hold things in place after the baby, and to find out it helped with my back pain I was having and it did its job of forming back the belly! Made me feel a lot more comfortable in my own skin right after carrying the babies and feeling huge. I loved it so much I made sure I had it in my hospital bag for my second child :) Highly recommended!!
Autumn L.
Sun Valley, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I would say it's not worth the money and had trouble with receiving product it took over a month. Because it was lost in the mail apparently and then took me calling multiple times to finally send me a new one. also you can see it through clothes and it bunches on sides
Sarah M.
Campbell, CA
Absolutely necessary postpartum. This shouldn't be confused with "shape training" or a weight loss product. It will however get your inside back to where they belong while you work to get your pre body baby back. I had three of these during my first pregnancy and loved them!
Estefania S.
Humble, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Now I had these after my second daughter and let me tell you the help a lot Especially since I had a c sec. It help my back get strong and get run of the belly faster.
Jamie C.
Waianae, HI
I totally loved the Belly Bandit!! I got the bamboo one. I do wish they had more color options for the bamboo bandit.

I only wish I had known of these with my other three pregnancies.
Raquel S.
Comfortable and kept my belly in place. I could wear jeans without my lower belly hanging over. This kept everything looks tight until I lost the baby weight.
leanna b.
Riverside , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Must have!! its great for all moms, no matter how you delivered, it really helped me after my c section, helped me sit right, and helped with the pain.
Rocio R.
I love the belly bandit. I used it after baby work great. I dint personally get this pattern i just got the nude one, but def a good product
Elisa G.
Union Point, GA
Where can I get one and does it actually work?
Jenny H.
Has anyone actually used one of these? I kept considering it but never knew anyone who tries one!
Adelle M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I see so many people are using these, is it primarily for people who aren't nursing to lose the extra fat? Or does it get rid of everything?
Venetia H.
Cincinnati , OH
Does this shape your belly back
Dani B.
Would this work better than those tight shape wear underwear shorts that go above belly button?