BY BELLY ARMOR

A Maternity Band Lined With RadiaShield® Fabric Shields Up To 99% of Radiation From Cell Phones, Laptops, & Other Everyday Sources For Expectant Mothers Protect your baby form everyday radiation during your pregnancy, while complementing any outfit.  A maternity essential, the flattering Belly Band feels like second skin.  Go about your day freely and stylishly with the peace of mind of RadiaShield® protection. What is Belly Armor? Belly Armor by RadiaShield is the definitive resource for information and tools to protect your child against the risks of everyday radiation.  Made with RadiaShield® fabric and the highest quality textiles, Belly Armor products provide stylish comfort, convenient safety, and reliable protection. Protect Your Child From The Start An increasing amount of evidence show that exposure to everyday radiation can cau see more...

Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought this after I had my daughter to wear to keep my belly firm. I loved how comfortable it was and it was easy to wear. It didn’t restrict my insides and didn’t move all day. I highly recommend this.
Andrea  T.
This product helped me wear my old jeans which thankfully fit me as long as they weren't buttoned. It was a total life saver for the first 8 months of pregnancy, and the last month I lived in leggings. Good times.
Alyssa B.
Heber Springs, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Love my Belly Band. It really helps me to feel secure wearing a regular shirt with my maternity jeans. I don't have to worry about showing my belly and it helps to keep my pants up over my rump.
Karine C.
Saint louis de gonzague, Quebec
I had them in multiple colour during my two pregnancy! They were great for extending the length of my regular shirt!
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Is this really $59
Michelle L.
Staten Island, NY
Is this a tight material like Spanx or is it more flexible and comfortable? Thanks!