BY BELL'S

Bell's® Winter White Ale.
Unpasteurized - unfiltered.
6-12 fl. oz. bottles - bellsbeer.com. see more...

• "This is a great beer with a light citrus touch." in 2 reviews
  • "My mom mixes hers with a little bit of orange juice: it makes for a good shandy!" in 1 review
  • "Drink it with an orange slice and enjoy the citrus, fruity, taste. " in 1 review
Meredith M.
Gastonia, NC
I love most everything Bell's makes, however I'm not crazy about this Winter White. When I think winter ales I want something a little heavier with a more complex flavor profile. With this being a wheat beer it just doesn't do that for me, I think spring and summer.
Abi D.
This is the taste of summer in Michigan. If you like oranges and wheat beers, you will love this. It's also light and easy to drink but still has a craft beer quality that I think Blue Moon, Sam Summer, or Leinenkugel's is missing. Bell's is a fabulous brewery so I recommend supporting them. Visit their location in Kalamazoo if you're ever in the mitten state!
Brittany M.
Hollywood, FL
I buy this beer from our local liquor store, but haven't seen it in the grocery stores in Florida. It reminds me of blue moon but with a little more bite to it. Affordable, tastes good, meets both my husband and my tastes', recommend.
Katie H.
This is an excellent beer from Bell's Brewery. It's one of their signature brews and it is a light beer with hints of orange/citrus. It's comparable to Summer Shandy or Blue Moon - BUT 100% better. I absolutely love it!
Sarah A.
Shelby , MI
Being for. michigan and the beer capital Grand Rapids this is a perfect summertime e brew! Serve it up with a slice of orange and you are on your way to relaxation and a good time! I love the flavor and it's pretty light!
Chelsea B.
Ada, MI
I'm a Michigan girl so spring doesn't start until Oberon tapping day. There is absolutely nothing better then toasting to nice weather with Oberon & an orange. You just won't understand unless you've experienced it.
Katie K.
Bremerton, WA
This beer always make me think of summer. It is light and fruity, but not too fruity. Bell's is amazing. I miss it so much now that I'm not living in the midwest. Reminds me of Blue Moon, but isn't as fruity.
Jodi P.
Allendale, MI
This is a great beer with a light citrus touch. It goes well when paired with an orange wedge. It is a great price and very affordable. Goes down great on a hot day.
Jared K.
Portland, MI
Very tasty! Nice beer to drink on a Friday night after a long week of work. It goes down smooth and finishes nice. It is more expensive than the beer I normally buy but I like to treat myself. I would tell all my friends to drink this.Bell's Winter White Ale - 6 CT
greidy p.
It's one of their signature brews and it is a light beer with hints of orange/citrus. This is an excellent beer from Bell's Brewery. I absolutely love it
Kathy P.
Roswell, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What's your favorite Bell's beer?
Shelby o.